View Single Post
06-24-2006, 03:31 PM
Jeff Andersen is offline Jeff Andersen
Software:

Jeff Andersen is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Rannek
If your not from America and your saying it's America's fault, just simply shut the hell up. You have no clue what America is. I dont have a side on either one (osama/bush). I just live life however. Who really cares? Thats the past. Nothing we can do about it. Like Bryan said, just let the thread die, no one really wants to hear your crying about america sucks.
You're in no position to say shut the hell up to those of us that have opinions on what world news is happening. It is our prerogative to state what we feel went on. If you look at the thread (although many are from elsewhere) a main portion of those are from the United States. Nobody is crying "america sucks" they are simply stating that there is something going on there, and for the sake of all of us it has to be found out. This is exactly the reason why i returns time and time again because i has to be found out. I agree, the sacrifices made as well as the lives lost is a terrible reality but what it comes down to is that possibly those lives were planned to be lost and if this is true then it is a terrible fact, if it can be proved that it was an act of terrorism with no government involvement (aside from the shaky facts the government has provided already) then those events can finally be put to rest.

Again, it's my opinion and you do not have the right to tell the rest of us off because you dislike the discussion of world events.