Dan is offline Dan
Software:

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Originally Posted by Gatt View Post
Love the JS work here mate Very nice.
Most of it's CSS3. (:

Originally Posted by creativejen View Post
Definately better than your previous version. I would perhaps do a bit more work to the portfolio part. When i hover over an image, it just says it will expand, but thats not really helpful - it doesnt actually expand. Perhaps a links to a larger preview would suffice.
I wanted to show process and train of thought. Too many people just put their end result without much explanation. Though I agree, a finished result can be just as helpful. At the moment I'm split testing to see what converts best.

Originally Posted by Michael C View Post
w

The little bits of text relate to the design itself, no? Its saying the thumbnail in the design expands in the live version.

Overall nice job Dan. It wasn't immediately obvious what each link on the left was to though.
I agree, but that's the problem with icons in general. The side navigation is secondary to the scrollbar however, so I haven't got to worry about it too much.

Thanks for your input guys.

I think my work section needs re-thinking. I want to be able to show live examples there isn't enough width, unless I link to them but that's not an option I want to take.