View Single Post
06-09-2007, 10:15 PM
.amaZe is offline .amaZe
Expertise:
Software:

.amaZe is an unknown quantity at this point

Old  Fun Arcade game..

If you're in the mood for a challenge though, make an attempt at this game and post your results below. Supposedly, this is an IQ test given to Japanese job applicants; don't worry, no reading and/or writing involved. The goal of the game is to transfer everyone from one end of the river to the other. What’s the catch?
  • Only 2 persons can travel on the raft at a time;
  • The father cannot stay with any of the daughters, without their mother's presence;
  • The mother cannot stay with any of the sons, without their father's presence;
  • The thief (striped shirt) cannot stay with any family member, if the Policeman is not there;
  • Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft.
Not so simple now, is it? Click on the people to move them, or the pole at the opposite end of the river to move the raft. In addition, use Windows' clock to time yourselves after clicking the blue button to start the game. Then, use the intelligence meter below and post your results! Keep in mind, I couldn't solve it without cheating so I'm in the last category.

Intelligence Meter
  1. Under 4 minutes: Genius! Einstein's descendant.
  2. 5-6 minutes: Exceptionally intelligent! Wow!
  3. 7-10 minutes: Very intelligent! Congratulations!
  4. 11-20 minutes: Average. You're only human, right?
  5. 21-25 minutes: Slightly slow. Close but no cigars.
  6. 26-30 minutes: Slow. Sorry, just keep trying!
  7. Over 30 minutes: Dumb. No comment needed.
  8. X minutes: Cheated. Just keep doing what you do!
Game: http://www.arcadetemple.com/game/213...e-IQ-Test.html

Post your favorites here.

If you liked that, then check out this one..

If you're taking a break or just plain bored, try this game. It's called 'Mansion Impossible' and the goal is to purchase the $10 million mansion by gradually building wealth through smaller properties' appreciation. It took me 21 years and 6 months to purchase the mansion; can anyone beat me?