View Single Post
03-06-2008, 12:03 AM
JamesH is offline JamesH
Expertise:
Software:

JamesH is on a distinguished road

Old  PhotoshopVeterans.com - Vanilla powered, semi-established forum: cheap!

<SOLD>

I'm currently selling my last internet property, PhotoshopVeterans.com (registered at Namecheap. Also includes photoshopvets.com). The site has been going steady for awhile, but with my new job, final year of high school, extracurricular activities, and the need to purchase a new car, I don't have the time to properly run a forum. The activity has died off a bit and it is completely my fault. I feel terrible about having to sell it, but I hope to stick around and help if possible.

The forum has 235 discussions, 2301 comments, and 97 users. It is a PR 4, with an alexa rank of 338,873. Because activity has died off, it only gets uniques 33.00 and 227.60 pageviews per day.

PV has a couple features that makes the site stand out. We have our own colour wheel tool that you can use to make your own colour wheel! We also have a unique feature called the PV Approved Designer award. You can view the award and system here. Its good to go, you just need to design the award banners. You can also use a Vanilla plugin to display the banner in the forum. Be sure to read about it to fully understand it.

In February the site easily made $30. I just posted an add here at TFL and they sold like hot cakes. I know for a fact this site has potential.

I have invested a lot of time and money into this site. Therefore I would like to get around $300 for it. If you are interested, please let me know. And be sure to check out the site for yourself; I'm sure you'll be impressed. Thank you for your time.

Winner will receive cPanel/FTP access after payment, or will take over the hosting account at EarnersHost.com

<SOLD>