View Single Post
02-28-2006, 05:57 AM
patrickPaul is offline patrickPaul
Expertise:
Software:

patrickPaul is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to patrickPaul Send a message via MSN to patrickPaul Send a message via Yahoo to patrickPaul

Old

Legally, you have absolutely nothing to be worried about. You were contracted by William to create a website. You have no control over what he does with the website. The copyright is held by the OWNER which means once you hand off the design, you are no longer affiliated.

And as for violating the FCC rules to privacy... ever heard of the US concept of free speech. I doubt this court will get past the prelim hearings. The federal governement - or its public sector establishments (I assume it's public sector as it is a federally licensed station, all stations are federally licensed but are not involved with federal cases unless it is a public sector endeavor) must accept all criticism.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
As for harrassment, it is very hard to be prove. The creation of a website is a very little case to begin with.

I doubt William will ever stand in front of a judge for this...

Regards,
Patrick