View Single Post
07-23-2010, 03:06 PM
whateverdood is offline whateverdood
Expertise: tech god
Software:

whateverdood is on a distinguished road

Old

Its not just what they choose to report folks. Its often about the things they deliberately choose not to report. For instance, the subject covered in the video links in my first post.

When you're own govt, kills thousands of its citizens ( believe me, thats just the tip of the iceberg.) So they can declare war on somebody. .... Wouldnt you think that's something the average person. Kind of needs to know about ?

Although, of course wasnt part of the plan. Plan was to have the dirty work done. Work the sheeple up into a patriotic frenzy. ( assisted whole heartedly by the "free press")

Fire up the war machine ( paid for by the taxpayers. ) And fight a war ( fought by the US military, of course not by the people who wanted/started the damn war.) And make trillions, upon trillions of $'s. Mission accomplished, well somewhat, ... rest assured the fun is far from over people.

Was comical, in some extremely depressing ways. Everybody ran out and bought little american flags. ( made in china, lol. ) And support da troops stickers ( also made in china.) to stick on their cars. While the real "terrorists", laughed their way to the bank.

Well actually, ... some of the people Im referring to own the banking system. The US federal reserve ... is not a federal/govt entity folks. Its a privately held corporation.

Is also the heart of corruption pretty much worldwide, not just in the states. Long story ... sound crazy ? Isnt it though ? How the hell does something like this happen in the 21st century ? Check the facts ... facts never lie. Definitely cant say the same for the media, huh ?

Anyway, will get off my soap box now, lol. Just wanted to try to encourage conversation. Or get people thinking.