View Single Post
02-11-2010, 03:54 AM
adbox is offline adbox
Software:

adbox is on a distinguished road

Old  ★ BlogSenseWP - Content Automation Platform for Wordpress (Autoblogging & More)

BlogSenseWP

What you need to know

Blogsense is a state of the art content automation utility that has all the features you need to enhance your development projects with automation strategies.

I personally will work with you if you have any problems. If for some reason you become a special case and this script doesn't work, then will refund you in full.

Wordpress 2.8.4+, php5, curl, and any non IE browser are required for operation.

Here is a rundown of the features of BlogSense. You can click on the links to find out more information about each feature.

I work very closely with my community, providing video tutorials and private customer service. If you experience a problem you will have my email address and a forum to post the issue on, because a problem for you will be a problem for another, so its good for everyone if we go ahead and nip it in the bud.

Sales Page
BlogSense-WP - Advanced Autoblogger Sales Page

If you are just arriving on this sales thread be sure to read the most recent posts (to the end). They often will have notifications of new cutting edge features released after OP.

If you have any questions please ask away,
Adbox