View Single Post
12-05-2004, 07:29 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old  My rant for the day!

Ok, so i check my results for my last assignment (project management) and find i got 35% which IMO is a total joke.

We have one guy in my class who is from china and he doesn't speak any english at all...yet he got 50%!

Now....i usually get around 60-70% for my assignments and this one i thought i did particulary well in, apparently i answered the wrong question. I email him and responds with "you had to have 3 examples, i told you about these in the lecture"

Well, what if i didn't goto all my lectures? What if i was ill? I have better attendance than 50% of the class but by no means do i attend every lecture. I have asked for the situation to be looked into and for my assignment to be marked specifically to the question i addressed (laid out in the assignment). I find it very unfair that half the question is on paper and half is word of mouth in a lecture.

Other evidence to show his question was misleading, in his email he replies "about 3 other people got under 40% and made the same mistake as you" So i wasn't the only one who thought your question as crap!

Rant over.....thoughts?