View Single Post
05-03-2011, 08:32 PM
adbox is offline adbox
Software:

adbox is on a distinguished road

Old  BlogSense - 8.9.2.0 - Five Significant Improvements Inside

Hello BlogSense,

It seems BlogSense has been winning attention lately as this is the second week in a row that significant improvements have been placed into the core system. Let’s take a look.

LETS START WITH THE USER BASED REQUESTS

• Draft Email Notifications now display designated categories for better transparency.
  • File Import / CSV module has now been included into the automation configurations of BlogSense. Before we could only use Direct Import mode to manually publish dropped articles. Now we’ve made it easier for those who want to skip this step and worry about maintaining their payloads from the file-storage side of things.
  • FileImport/CSV module now has a brand new feature called ‘Update Old Posts’. This feature if toggled on will effectively overwrite already published if the title is detected already in the database. This is good for refreshing deals and such associated with CSV files. If the title is not detected then BlogSense will still create a new post. Consider this feature in beta.
THIS IS A FEATURE REQUEST, BUT NEEDS TO BE LISTED SEPARATELY

• Did you know that BlogSense’s internal spinner is about as good as TBS? There is no quota with BlogSense’s internal spinner either. IN this latest update we’ve added a new setting to it that will allow you to set ‘ignore phrases’ to omit from spinning. I tried to add this to the TBS api but it seems their api does not accept exclude words.
  • I’ve restructured internal spinning to use less resources for faster performance. You may not be able to tell the difference, but your hosting machine most likely will.
OTHER IMAGINATIVE FEATURES

• I’ve got nothing : P. Some readers might have some feature requests on the table and I’d like to say that I am considering them, and we’ll see what time brings to the table.
Picture show below:

Hudson Atwell

HNH Development Surprises
http://www.blogsense-wp.com/news/blo...vments-inside/