View Single Post
12-07-2009, 06:24 PM
triadink is offline triadink
Software:

triadink is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to triadink Send a message via Yahoo to triadink

Old

Originally Posted by Salathe View Post
Forgive me if I'm speaking out of turn but since when does the view of the entire website hinge on the username of one particularly immature member? Maybe I've got it all wrong and I should stop right now. Maybe one person's username does dictate the "maturity" and "professionalism" of a website.

Personally, and I may very well be completely wrong again, I think that in allowing such a username shows more maturity on the part of the staff (there was not one word of disagreement with my choice to allow the name) than not. Sure, Peter's level of professionalism and maturity is questionable as a result of wanting that as his name but I fail, completely and utterly in all ways, to see how that could be translated to the community as a whole or indeed just the staff or any one person on it.
I wasnt talking about peter's immaturity i was talking about the admin who changed his name being immature and unprofessional. I think its time for zee to be notified again about the actions of his staff and make necessary adjustments.