Thread: Pixel-PR.com
View Single Post
07-09-2006, 03:56 PM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old  Pixel-PR.com - Retrieve and parse Page Ranks and Back Links

Site Statistics

I am currently selling Pixel-PR - this is a cute page ranking system which has been custom coded from scratch. The website uses the infamous retro-style pixel art. Essentially you enter your website and the system returns the relevant information from the search engines regarding the URI you specified.

As you can see above, the site is currently getting a steady amount of users to the website, which has increased day-by-day, and has all the relevant Meta tags to make it popular amongst search engines.

User Rights & Amendment Policy

With the site you will receive full rights entirely, this gives you the right to manipulate, redistribute, etcetera... Any updates to the website will be done before the site is transferred over to the successful bidder or the winning bid. Any minor subsequent amendments to the site will be undertaken with pleasure by myself for free, and incessant support on the site will be available, again, for free.

This site has a unique design and is composed of entirely bespoke coding. The site has not and will not be resold anywhere else to anyone.

Site Technology

Pixel-PR is composed of entirely AJAX, PHP and XHTML coding. When you hit the "Go" button an attractive message will popup on the top of the website (High Z-index) to let you know the website is processing your request, this will disappear once all the results have been returned and successfully parsed by the JavaScript.

As the site does take full advantage of AJAX, the website does not reload at all unless of course specially instructed to by hitting the refresh button in your browser.

Hosting

The webhosting is currently with Tiaghosting (New website in development) and this month has been fully paid for. If you choose to stay with Tiaghosting then the entire monthly cost to run Pixel-PR is a mere $6.00 (£3.30) for 1 GB of hosting and 10 GB of bandwidth.

Bidding

Bidding for Pixel-PR starts at $35.00 for this established website with a plethora of unique visitors.

If you would like more information regarding Pixel-PR, please contact me via my GMail address or add me to MSN to discuss further.

For more information regarding Google's Page Rank, please see Wikipedia's entry for "Page Rank". .

Each bid must increment on the last by at least $10. Happy bidding.