View Single Post
03-22-2005, 03:45 AM
derek lapp is offline derek lapp
Expertise:
Software:

derek lapp is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Remix
I am totally with the war, supporting my troops. You must understand that America will not stand for having terrorists attack America on our own soil
can you remind me when Iraq attacked US soil? i must have been asleep that week.

and we will invade any country nesascary in order to protect our citizens ! Which makes me feel safe.
protect against what? afghanistan, although very poorly done, was slighty justified (although it was retarded from the beginning). you punch me, i'll punch you back. i'm not going to go around punching a bunch of other Ameircans in the nose because i'm afraid of them doing it to me first for no reason.

Don't know if you guys watched the movie by Michael Moore, Faranheit 9/11?

A lot of americans hate that movie, at least those who are in love with Bush.
though i do like michael moore because if nothing else, i enjoy watching him stir stuff up for no other purpose than to stir things up - concidently i happen to agree with his opinion, but you can't cite his movie as a legitamit resource. it's clearly biased and with good cause. it's meant to convey an anti-bush message, e's not going to include the few things that were benefitial from him taking up office. that's like using mein kempf as an unbiased history resourcefor the 1930s. just crazy.

besides, the book dude where's my country is way better.