View Single Post
10-29-2008, 07:29 PM
ajtaylor is offline ajtaylor
Software:

ajtaylor is on a distinguished road

Old  Need a Quote for a Custom CMS

Hello, I am looking for a professional php coder who can code me a Content Management System. I need a good price estimate if you are willing to work with me please. Full details below:

About my website:
I am going to be running a popular high income website in the future. This website will be called Media Bay. Media Bay is basically a web template auction website. Along with Media Bay offering it's own custom unique templates (unlike the template affiliate websites) at low costs, it will also allow users to sell and buy their own templates for a small 10% commission fee.

What I need you to do:
I need you to create a fully functional script for an administrator aswell as other users.
The administrator must be in charge of the categories, premium templates, free templates, prices of the Media Bay templates, the admin must be able to upload free templates as .zip files and edit descriptions of them, and the same for premium templates except can also set price.

The normal users should be able to register with their full details and their paypal information to accept and send payments via an integrated paypal cart system on Media Bay. When they login they should be able to browse the entire template collection of other users aswell as upload their templates in .zip format and set prices, auction time, and buy it now settings e.t.c
(The admin needs to be able to remove any listings by users that violate a set of rules)

The script needs to be 100% secure, I need it to work in all browsers, no bugs. I also don't want any free warez scripts you download and claim to be yours (I know it happens)
Professional only please.

More...
I am well aware this won't be cheap, but seriously I am so confident in this 2 year old project that I am looking for the quality rather than the price.

-

Please quote me a price, also a portfolio would be nice.

Much appreciated for your offers.