Thread: What do i do?
View Single Post
06-15-2008, 01:52 AM
Jeff Andersen is offline Jeff Andersen
Software:

Jeff Andersen is on a distinguished road

Old

One, You flip flop like a fish out of water.

Two, [and I am going to sound like your mother here] Just because someone has done it or is doing it, doesn't make it ethical or right. Unless you'd like to join me for a brisk jump off a bridge?

Three, You get bit once and learn from mistakes [down payments, escrowe, or even request a physical copy (a la CD) to prevent digital goods charge backs].

Four, I really don't know where your huge rant came from.. I merely responded to your thoughts of sabotaging his site (which in no way were references to what other people have done they're your suggestions). And I am not kidding myself, I know this happens and nearly 90% of people in the world are guilty of this [see: downloading copyrighted content ie. Music/Videos]

Anyhow, back to the topic at hand as I'm just going to take these remarks and put them aside as a mental note for future projects.

Craddock, simply learn from your mistakes here (take some suggestions perhaps from my number 3 above.) Though, should you choose to quit freelancing that's a shame.. you're passing up some decent opportunities.

Regards,
Jeff