Thread: Grow Up
View Single Post
08-29-2006, 08:52 PM
JamesH is offline JamesH
Expertise:
Software:

JamesH is on a distinguished road

Old  Grow Up

I'm sick of the arguing, and all the little petty fights. All of the off topic BS. I'm sure you have seen what members of other forums are saying about TF, and if you haven't, it’s utterly EMBARASSING. I am no longer proud to be apart of this forum.

If for one second you think, "what's this dudes problem", take a look around. Take a look into each of the forums; it isn't hard to find a thread with people arguing over stupid stuff. And let me bring up something, my post count. Sure, it’s not a lot, but for me, this is the most I've ever participated in a forum. And now I feel like it was a complete waist of my time.

I really liked this forum when I first joined, and before I joined I lurked around for a long time. I finally decided to register and post. It was good for a little while, and then it just got worse and worse. I suggest the administration do something, and clean up the place before it gets to the point to where you will lose advertisers.

Well, that’s all I feel like saying. Heck, I may get a ban for this. But that’s okay; people must make sacrifices if they feel it will be for the good of the community.

Talk to ya later,
James