View Single Post
04-04-2007, 05:37 PM
Vizon is offline Vizon - Click for my Image
Expertise:
Software:

Vizon is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Its true. It all started when I saw this site, and inquired. Luckily to know he was too pushy for me and I didn't buy. He would do anything to sell. I told him how I had an extra vb license and he told me he wanted to partner up with me on a project. I agreed and set up the vb forums. After I made him a administrator, he started complaining on how he wanted full admin access to add a style to my board. I said "You have full access" well..Thats not what he wanted, he wanted FTP. Why would he need FTP to my vBulletin license. At that point I figured that he was a scammer, and he told me that "Well I am not helping you without full admin" again I reassured him he had full admin, just not FTP. I didn't really care for the project too much but he was just a bad experience. He previously had stated he had made $160 in hosting slaes. When it came to purchasing the domain for our project, he only had $5. Now, I asked how it wen't from $160 to $5. He told me he didn't want to spend business money, and wanted to save it up. Later we all found out he was a scammer and really didn't have ANY access to that money.

Anyway this is just my $0.02...
Nick