View Single Post
04-25-2007, 05:28 PM
ANMMark is offline ANMMark
Software:

ANMMark is on a distinguished road

Old  Logo Offer - $10 Each

I am offering this promotion, under a first come, first serve basis.

What you get for $10
  • PSD, and png
  • Up to 3 concepts (please do not request a revision just to see what it looks like, as this merely slows down production)
  • If vector option is chosen at time of ordering, you will receive (AI, eps, wmf, and swf vector files)

What to expect
All logo orders are provided a slot number. These slot numbers are sequential, and this means that, for example, if you get slot number 4, you are 4th in line, and there are 3 in front of you. All logos are created in the order they were received.

You will/should receive confirmation immediately (automated) upon ordering your logo(s). If you do not receive this, contact me immediately so that we can make sure that your order is not overlooked.

Scheduling
Our business hours are 9AM-5PM ET, Monday - Saturday. We do not work holidays. While you may receive communication from me outside of business hours, please do not expect this as "normal" procedure.

We make every attempt to get a sample to you within 3-4 business days (or sooner). However, if this is not feasible due to the details or complexity of your logo, we will make every effort to notify you of this. However, if you are expecting same day service or similar, please do not purchase. It takes time to create a logo that will become your brand, and the first image your customers will identify your company with. We will not merely throw something together for the sake of giving you same day service. Your logo is just as important to us, as it is to you and we want to make sure to do a good job.

Portfolio/Ordering
http://www.avidinteractive.com/design/logo_sys/