View Single Post
04-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Kalle is offline Kalle
Expertise:
Software:

Kalle is on a distinguished road

Old

Howdy

Even though I don't post much around TFL, and as some of you may know that I'm an administrator over at CT (I do know that TFL and CT never played nicely together), however we sort of had the similar matter where Vineet and previously other major contributors to our community who held the keys went missing in action. Ofcourse having an inactive site owner can be a bad thing, but this also opens another chance to the current staff of the site to take some sort of ownership, as you can run the site "just as you like it", with respect to the previous decisions ofcourse. Now I don't know Zee, but I'm more than sure hes happy that someone would like to run his site, as long he keeps the server going by the advertisment income, and perhaps even pay for some events or site upgrades. But all in all, I think you should (if you havn't already) taken more ownership and try to sail the ship in a right direction, the more you let people take ownership in something they helped build or maintain gives a good a good feeling (hormones). So responding in a negative manner here wasn't perhaps the best thing to do, but that is your choice and your community =)

/rant