10-02-2009, 02:15 PM
Wildcard is offline Wildcard
Expertise:
Software:

Wildcard is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Wildcard

Old

Originally Posted by Peter Avey View Post
My english is very poor. I don't boast about my english skillz.

I work a 9 to 5:30 job, so unless your offering £40.00+ a hour then you've got no chance hiring me. (i get freelance work once a month)

What im trying to say is all designs should be beautiful and they should also be usable. Pixel2Life.com isn't beautiful (in my eyes) or usable in the eyes of a disabled person or a non-savvy web user.

I feel really strong about usability the same as many large organisations do.

If your not happy with my 'constructive criticism' then don't read it, ignore it.

getrefreshed no offense taken dude
I can understand your point of view, but its kinda pointless to swear and be a overly opinionated. There are countless graphic designers here and speaking as one, theres really no need to bring money or your personal business into the equation. The design isn't great, alright. Simply say that, give the reasoning behind your statement and move on. You said that you don't like the design and that as a designer, you were disappointed. Plain and simple, leave it at that. You are only hurting your self and your professional image by sitting here and cursing/going back and fourth over peoples opinion.

I'm not trying to start an argument, but this isn't a flame thread. Adam simply posted this to show people that P2L got revamped a bit and to maybe get some feedback, not start a 'who's who' and 'who gets paid to design better' thread.