Thread: I need a host!
View Single Post
05-16-2006, 10:58 PM
depthskins is offline depthskins
Expertise:
Software:

depthskins is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to depthskins Send a message via Yahoo to depthskins Send a message via Skype™ to depthskins

Old

Originally Posted by resolva
They are not even nearly overpriced.

Go on WHT and read all the reviews on site5. You will see all the horrible reviews that people write on them. Then look at liquidweb.

You simply look at the price tag, you will not get anywhere. Obviously they are not overselling thats why there prices are higher. Look at the price per /kb of bandwidth and then try and look out how much site5 for example are overselling. Secondly look at the quality of the bandwidth.

Good Luck

Yep, yep, i checked out the webhosting unleashed site and sitepoint isn't ranked high, plus they got bad reviews. I'll look up WHT...watever that means.

And you can't blame someone for looking at price. It's always the main factor in any decision.

Ok the, enought said. Site5 has been knocked off my list completely. Way too many complaints. Apparantly liquidweb does have good reviews but they might be a bit expensive for me.

I'm also looking at: http://www.resellerzoom.com/index.shtml which has pretty decent accounts. Anyone know of them?