Thread: Pixel-PR.com
View Single Post
07-19-2006, 05:28 PM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old

You haven't asked me for the file. If the guy who sold you the script sold you the entire site as I sent it, then if you'd have read the instructions I wrote for it you'd have realised that:

a) Your post is purely unnecessary and equally immature;
b) Relay file is precisely the same as the primary PHP file backend sent with the script.

The bundle you should have received includes 1 file for relaying through Tiaghosting to gather the rank because some hosts are blocked from accessing Google's page rank request results. While the other file, which incidentally is exactly the same as the relay one on Tiaghosting, uses the algorithm and fetches it locally. It’s entirely up to you which file you use, and the relay file was bundled to be used if the latter fails.

I hope from this reply you can deduce that:

a) You've not been sent all the files from the third-party seller;
b) Instruction files are there for reading, if not received refer to point A;
c) It's not my responsibility to ensure people sell on my sites properly;
d) Getting in touch may help as I have no idea who you are, and I’ve certainly never spoken to you before.

I’m sure you can also conclude that I am appalled at your post. Nonetheless, I will happily provide support for my script, even though it is certainly not my responsibility anymore because it’s evidentally been sold on at least once since I had my crafty little paws on it.

Please take a note of my contact details below and use one, two or all of them.