View Single Post
05-09-2005, 08:42 PM
tarun hari is offline tarun hari
Software:

tarun hari is on a distinguished road

Old

There is no need to flatter me, why is it that I'm such a "good" designer? Because I *listen* to what people have to say about my work. I have done ever since the beginning, I learn from that and thats how I adapt my stuff to attract such a wide spread audience. I don't feel what I said was out of line in any such way. If it was wouldn't Robson the board Administrator have edited my post or deleted it? Or is it because there was truth there, that he found it valid.

Basically, I don't ever wish to phrase my thoughts, (and it is our thoughts we are posting here people) in a way that has to flatter someone in order for me to post it. If they don't agree with what I said, instead of bitching about it why don't they be professional enough to just disown the comment and move on. It's their work, if they don't wish to enhance it any further based upon what they have asked people to supply. Then they won't. But to turn around and blame someone for providing the opinion they asked them for is a little bit crazy don't you think?