rochow is offline rochow
Expertise:
Software:

rochow is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to rochow Send a message via Skype™ to rochow

Old

Originally Posted by Gille View Post
Not every skin consists of 2 pages.

For me, the both are up to par qua value. If you only skin your basic blogskin, yes it's easy. However, doing more advanced things obviously.

But obviously, if you are so pro... continue doing skins for $25 until you finally get a decent WordPress skin you can do.
Ah, mr smart ass is on the scene.

I deal with hourly rates, whether I'm doing HTML, WP - whatever. The average Wordpress is a normal blog, hence the average time is an hour, hence the average price I charge is $50.

Given that, it is stupid that people are charging far more than their hourly rate for Wordpress. We aren't talking anything complex here -we're talking run of the mill, no plugins, nothing fancy Wordpress (hmm just had dejavu, guess I dreamt writing this this last night or something) It is not logical to charge an hourly rate for 1 thing, and a different hourly rate for another (especially as there is no shortage of WP coders)

Oh, and putting me down because of my price (not that I was even talking about me anyway), what a way to prove your point. "You're sh*tter than me because you don't charge as much as I do." Yeah, real solid argument you've got going there.

But obviously, you are so pro you can't even validate the most basic theme I've seen in my life.

EDIT: Oh, and learn how to read:

Yet there are retards around here who charge $100 for a 1 hour HTML->WP conversion
I said a 1 hour job, not a 5 hour job. So (obviously), I'm not talking about anything that advanced.