Thread: Secret Santa
View Single Post
12-05-2005, 02:18 AM
Oh Its Joe is offline Oh Its Joe
Expertise:
Software:

Oh Its Joe is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Oh Its Joe

Old  Secret Santa (extended to Dec. 29th)

:reindeer: :reindeer:
I hope this doesn't fail. I am willing to put this whole thing together myself since I wasn't sure if Robson took my idea serious or not before.

All you need to do is reply here and I will make a list and have it randomly choose people who will make some type of design for them. If it is a sig, banner, or a christmas card so be it. I will have the list by December 15 and I will PM everyone individually with who they are making something for. To keep the original tradition you will have to keep it a secret to whom you are making the design for.

So basically, whenever your done just PM me with your work and who you made it for and I will organize everything. I will post them on December 23rd. If you wish to tell the person you were chosen to make something for please do it after Christmas.

This is open to everyone just don't say you will do it and not do it in the end.

So here is the run down: Leave your name, I will generate a random drawing, I will PM everyone with who has who, and you must PM me with your work before December 22nd and then I will make a post with all the gifts.

Number of participants: 23
Current participants:

The Broken
Sm0ke
bexil
Wish
Robson
AlexK
Mr. Cheeky
Blaze
seen.to
jared