View Single Post
02-09-2006, 09:39 PM
Benjamin is offline Benjamin
Expertise:
Software:

Benjamin is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Benjamin Send a message via MSN to Benjamin

Old

zprod69: Excusez mes franglais s'il vous plait, mais j'ai voulu faire des excuses pour l'immaturité sur cet site web. Je promets que tout le monde ici n'est pas grossier et enfantin aussi. J'espere que cette stupidité finit bientôt.

Excuse my French please, but I wanted to say sorry for the immaturity on this web site. I promise that everyone here is not coarse and childish too. I will make sure that this stupidity finishes soon...
I wouldn't really call them immature, if you look at the posts with constructive criticism he has lashed out of them. Take a look at page 2, many people gave some good criticism of problems with his site, and he basically called them hot shots and posted a site to piss them off - one full of everything that they told him he could improve on, just to get reactions.

I also find it offensive that you're calling us 13/14 year old's immature, Im 13 turning 14 on the 15th of February, do you think I am immature? Thats just stereotyping, and I dont appreciate it...

Yet at the same time, many of you take postings about things like business law from 12 and 13-year olds as the gospel truth!
No one on this board is 12 years old, and I doubt any 13 year old "kids" such as myself are posting anything about business.

For the most part it was the older ones..so next time once you get into an debate about certain things, get the right information.

Im outta this topic, its just a big flame war..