07-21-2005, 04:14 PM
Gethin is offline Gethin
Expertise:
Software:

Gethin is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Gethin

Old

Paper round... got my brother to talk to the shop as he works there

ok... so a paper round... what a great job, 6am every morning every day of the week... get about 5 hours sleep due to up late every night because of seperate school and personal work. What a great job, I think that anyone would jump at the chance to have a bad back at the age of 15 and earn £20 a week.

Yeh right, enough of the sarcasm. I really do have a paper round, cannot wait to get rid of it. But that is not my only source of income, yes it is a recurring income and my other sources of income aren't always for definate but I earn money from design also.

I don't have a real job due to my age, you have to be around 18 to work at many of the places around here.

But on the net it's a different story, I've realised other the past few weeks that I may do better with programming, so whenever I get the time I am going to be learning how to programme, I guess I'll start with HTMl and then advance to PHP and ASP etc.

Then I'm hoping, after I leave secondary school and on my way to college to get an Aprentaship with a company about 15 minutes drive from here. I would want to work in IT, I've just worked at this place for a week and still have tomorrow to go, although I've seen that the job can be frustrating because it's basically a company that uses IT all the time, it is a fun job also because the group there are so great and just work together so well.

Tarun, your story was very interesting, surprised that you didn't think you would get the job with your talent.