View Single Post
06-01-2005, 01:27 AM
danny is offline danny
Software:

danny is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by xdoomx
Proof that when we unite our voices we can change things for the better.

*high five*
Hi all,

I am Danny (of W3Reports). I don't really have anything to do with published content on the site, but I'd like to clear a few things up.

The site has served as a great resource for web developers for quite some time now. It's been up for over a year, and we get thousands of visitors each day who enjoy the content. Unfortinatly, sometimes poor articles slip through and are published by one of the editors. Although we try to avoid this, it happens.

You may have also seen that we offer a press release service on the site. The PR service (which I run) is completely separate from the articles you see on W3Reports. In fact, nearly all of the articles you see on the site are submissions, not our paid press releases.

Our PRs are always newsworthy, high quality, and professional. Fred Coleman, a member of this board, used our service twice, and can probably attest to the quality of our articles.

With that said: I've been informed that Jason, the owner of the site, has very near plans to expand the site's staff and features. It'll be very interesting to see the new changes implemented. Be sure and email me if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Danny - danny(at)w3reports.com