View Single Post
03-16-2008, 11:19 AM
webwinner is offline webwinner
Expertise:
Software:

webwinner is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to webwinner Send a message via Yahoo to webwinner Send a message via Skype™ to webwinner

Old

Originally Posted by King Justice View Post
Hello there.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my thread; assuming that you've read the thread title, you must be a talented web designer.

I am in need of a talented web designer for our company/organization. We help adults with developmental disabilities of all ages - including mentally retarded adults.

The site I just linked to is the name of the company. I am looking for a talented web designer that can create a professional - yet fundamental - web design for the site.

If you are interested in this project, please reply within this thread.
Include previous work and/or a portfolio.

Project budget: $100-$250 - please give a price quote accordingly. Do not just give us a price quote of $250 because that's the most you can get - I am not looking for a designer who is in this for the money, but instead one who is actually interested in this project, using and showing their design skills in a professional manner, and a web designer who is an entrepreneur - in the sense of competitive pricing.

Thank you for your time and interest. I look forward to working with one of you.
Hello Sir

Webwinner here. As you reffered me to this website i have registered my account here. And i m interested for this project. You would have seeen my work quality in GetaCoder.com. Tell me what do you think abt me .

THx
Webwinner
(Vinod)