05-29-2006, 02:31 PM
Zane is offline Zane
Expertise:
Software:

Zane is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Zane

Old

Originally Posted by c_programmer
we liberated iraq, research who saddam was and what he did, we never said "we will wipe them off the face of the earth". 2 completely different things, dont even try to compare
I really didnt give a crap about politics until like 10 years ago, so I cant contest you on veitnam
stop taking it personally, im commenting on the government not the people. I know a lot of americans, and contray to what a lot of people belive theyre not all thick.

I think liberated is a bit far. Im not gonna argue with you on Saddam but i cant say the army did a great job in Iraq. Huge numbers of civilian casualties, i think the whole thing was operated badly. Thats not the troops fault neccesarily its the generals and commanders. Take looks of pictures before and after the iraq war. Then say its much better. Saddam was a horrible leader, yet i dont think it was worth it considering the amount of people who died on both sides of this war. Homes were destroyed as well.

If it helps think of it this way. Imagine Bush was dictating the country but it is still as it is today. Some people were killed for protesting. Then the Iraqi's come along and liberate america. They kill Bush, at the same time destroying hundreds of thousands of homes, killing millions of people (im comparing this to Iraq based on size), at the same time thousands of iraqi soldiers being killed. America ... Liberated, some how i dont see thats quite the picture.

Originally Posted by c_programmer
you really think its only for reaserch? if so then why arent they being cooprative?
What are you talking about ??? I said
Originally Posted by netspeak
although i dont believe that im sure they are using it to make nukes as well