View Single Post
09-16-2011, 09:08 AM
KewL is offline KewL
Expertise: Design, Music, Xhtml, Css
Software: Photoshop, Coda, FL Studio

KewL is an unknown quantity at this point

Old  Uhhmm is anything happening here?

What's going on people? I check this forum once every couple weeks and there's never any threads to post in. Now i know I'm responsible as much as everyone else, but come on!!!

Artashes you should run a best thread of the month competition with a cash prize, maybe it will get things kicking a bit.

Nah nevermind everyone here's old now. $50 aint enough modivation anymore. I remember i'd spend so much energy trying to when little competitions at forums, i usually one though. I won the best resource competition back in the day here for $100 advertising which i cleverly sold for 75$ cash like the little hustler i am. won another 50 at nerdpoint (anyone remember that place)

Anyways, what's new with everyone (as in your lifes)? Let's here it, ill start.

Back in school, spanish really caught my attention this semester, so I've been practicing with native speakers trying to get better often. Other than that just been hanging with friends, playing guitar, and chillin.

Sorry for this terrible, ill-thought multi-topic thread, but lets be honest, it's better then no thread.

Edit:
Geeezzzz, just looked at Artashes profiles, even he hasn't logged in in a week!

You know a forums bad when even the owner doesn't check the site.
You know a forums bad when general discussion doesn't have a single post from today
You know a forums bad when threads complaining about the forum doesn't get replys

Wow all three of those suck, can anyone think of a funny one?

ramble

ramble

ramble

ramble

maybe if there's a staff member left they can break this up into a few threads and it will benefit the forum.

no need to hate im just in a weird mood.

its pretty sad that i still check this forum