View Single Post
08-30-2011, 12:26 PM
aku is offline aku
Software:

aku is on a distinguished road

Old

Number of clients does not matter, volume of information does. Hiring a dedictated person for speaking with the client will make everything more complicated unless you are a large company and charge clients for conducting a workshop.

Note that I am speaking about small business (1-10 people) which means a lot of small projects (0.5-3 months duration)

If somebody has to collect information then there should be proper tools for making it easier.

Regarding "fast, cheap, good" it is just a demagogy. GMail for business it dirt cheap and great at the same time. I do not feel I need to pay $5000 for "enterpise" system if there are modern SaaS alternatives with $30/month subscription.

The problem here is that this specific market niche does not have anything decent (or I did not find it yet)

I would appreciate if you share you vision on good management in relation to keeping and organizing information. How would you solve the problem (finding some piece of information after 3 months) from my previous post? What approach will you take to not have this issue in a first place?