01-13-2006, 08:01 PM
Rannek is offline Rannek
Expertise:
Software:

Rannek is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Rannek

Old

Originally Posted by makemedie
Dont know what the cause of the problem might be, there's numerous, however, there's ways to fix it.

Either assign all JPEG's new icons, or assign JPEG's a new software to open with, and then change it back to the Windows Picture & Fax Viewer.

Have you checked if its just JPEG's that do this? What about GIF's and PNG's?
Well, the GIF, and JPG open with WINDOWS picture & fax viewer, but the .PNG open with IMAGEREADY CS. What the strange this is though, even though both GIF and JPG open with the same program, their icons are really weird. They look like their from the windows 98 xD. You can see in the preview. But yes, all of them open with eachother except the .PNG's. Only thing im having problem with now is GIF and JPG...

EDIT, even after i changed the program to open with something else, it still has the same icon. This is what i did. First i right clicked on the JPG icons and went to PROPERTIES. Then i selected them to open with ADOBE PHOTOSHOP. The icon was still the same. I changed it to open with PAINT, still the same icon. Somethings mest up, i dunno if its a virus, spyware, or w/e.... I just need some help xD.