View Single Post
08-09-2011, 07:31 PM
mikenormal is offline mikenormal
Software:

mikenormal is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by The Rover View Post
Hi Mike,

I was interested in "High Quality Templates" however, the search volume traffic mentioned on the ebay listing for all of your domains is misleading. Estibot gives you several statistics for search volume, however it appears that you're only stating "broad" search volume which doesn't reflect too much. In terms of valuing any domain; google "exact match" is considered the industry standard when it comes to search volume. This can be seen on the Estibot appraisal, but you're not stating the exact match numbers. Example: On Ebay, you're stating that High Quality Templates has 1,968 searches (approx) monthly. However, in reality it has only 110 searches using google's keyword tool..even less on Estibot's own appraisal page if you're viewing the exact match stats. So people may be thinking wow! this domain is being searched nearly 2000 times a month, when it's not. Do you have any domains for sale that are over 1000 in "exact" search volume? If so, I might be interested.
I'm not trying to mislead anybody, sorry if you think this from me.

You say in my listing it says "High Quality Templates" (in quotation marks) but it's 'High Quality Templates' (in punctuation marks).

I've never once stated in my listing that these are "exact match".

If you don't want to buy any of my domains because I don't use the "exact match" thats just fine.

on another matter HighQualityTemplates.com is a pretty decent domain name regardless of only 110 searches per month

All the best,

Mike.