View Single Post
05-30-2007, 02:04 PM
rsanek is offline rsanek
Expertise:
Software:

rsanek is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to rsanek Send a message via AIM to rsanek Send a message via MSN to rsanek Send a message via Yahoo to rsanek

Old  RSS Designs - Professional Coding & Web Design

About Me:
I've been a web/graphics designer for about 2-3 years now. I learned HTML about 3 years ago, and then got into css. I have recently refreshed my memory of HTML, so that I can code in xHTML also. I've had experience with Adobe Photoshop for over 4 years now. I've been making things for people a long time, so now I realized that I needed a portfolio, so I started RSS Designs. I've really been receiving a lot of jobs after this firm was started, so I feel that RSS Designs will get bigger in time.

Services Offered:
Web Design, valid xHTML/HTML coding, valid CSS coding, logo design, PHProxy coding.

Terms of Service:
Once I receive your request for a service and I verify it, you will receive the service no later than 5 days. You do not have to pay anything up front. You will only have to pay once you are completely satisfied with a preview, a screenshot. Once I receive the money on my PayPal account, the service will be sent to your email address. I offer a free revisions while I am doing it, so you can say what you don't like about the screenshot. I also offer one free revision after you receive it, meaning that maybe if the code is bad, I'll re-do it.

Contact Details:

AIM: RSSD Support
MSN: rssdsupport@hotmail.com
YIM: rssd.support
PM Me: Click Here
Email Me: rsanek@gmail.com

Trading History:
Click to see my Trading History

Portfolio Comments:
Click here to comment

Attached Images
File Type: gif sourceme.gif (21.5 KB, 98 views)
File Type: gif halotages.gif (9.6 KB, 53 views)
File Type: gif wpskins.gif (19.4 KB, 61 views)
File Type: gif eravedes.gif (128.9 KB, 95 views)
File Type: gif virtune.gif (52.8 KB, 128 views)
File Type: gif lyricpapa.gif (20.6 KB, 27 views)
File Type: gif themacblog.gif (50.8 KB, 40 views)
File Type: gif zomgprox.gif (13.2 KB, 27 views)