06-09-2009, 07:41 AM
46Bit is offline 46Bit
Expertise: Web Development
Software:

46Bit is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to 46Bit Send a message via Skype™ to 46Bit

Old

Originally Posted by The Rover View Post
The comical part is that you seriously don't know what your talking about by stating that a layered png is rarely used in web design.

There's a difference between "rare" and more/less popular. One method can be more popular while the other still holds a large market share. So once again, layered png's are not "rare" as some of you apparently love to imply, for whatever reason. And contrary to what you just stated, I've seen a plethora of designs within many different forums that were made with fireworks. So take it up with Adobe if you disagree. Tell them they shouldn't have created the css export feature since no one will be using layered png's for web design.
Wow - this post just proved my point. Unlike you might have noticed, I stated on "TF, CT, or a fair amount of similar forums", I never mentioned the industry in general. IE: Your first point is irrelevant - the fact remains that PSDs are more popular on TF & CT.

Kinda amusing that I posted that in order to try and halt the flaming and... need I say more?

EDIT: Or to put this in more amusing terms:
I ask: why is everyone claiming everyone else has no idea what they're talking about.
The response: you have no idea what you're talking about.