P3RPL3XITY is offline P3RPL3XITY
Expertise:
Software:

P3RPL3XITY is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to P3RPL3XITY

Old

He moves on in telling me three things:

1) You've been on MSN the entire time.
I must say that I’m connected to Msn mostly all day, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that I am on the machine. In addition to that, I’ve always had connectivity problems along with problems with Msn; people not showing up as online when they actually are, messages not being delivered, not being able to respond to a user though seeing him/her online etc.

2) People are telling me that they've seen that skin you showed me elsewhere.
This is something that I would want clearing right away! I’ve asked this to you on Msn, and I’m doing it publicly again. Please provide me the evidence that the ‘people’ you’re referring to have seen this skin elsewhere. I’m keen in knowing how my creation, which was created few days ago, was shown days/months back!

3) You've signed up with cookingforums.net on one of the days you were "out of town"
I’ve signed up on Cooking forums on the 24th, the day I left. I don’t know what you’re on about….

Moving on, I was to provide the remaining 50% to Matt for Sqlforums.com and for some reason I could not provide a partial refund for the $800 invoice. I had to then request a friendly client to make the payment on my behalf to Matt via Paypal, because I can’t happen to use Paypal in the region I reside in. He couldn’t get it done because he wasn’t in a secure transition; and informed me that it could be possible only in the evening. I mentioned this to Matt, and he was aggressive about it. Matt then came up with an idea, that I refund the entire invoice($800) and he would then repay me the 50% through the issuance of another invoice. The trustworthy person that I am, I go ahead and refund the invoice in full, and side-by-side create an invoice for Matt for $400. The next minute I get the following email from him:

go f:uck urself, i jsut called 2co and they locked the refunds, its final.

explained the situation. and now ur little lying bul:lsh:it artist fag can go fu:ck urself. never doin business with u again, ur rep is gonna die, ima expose u on every forum to every customer.

u know u didnt design skin for sqlforums and taht u blocked me. ur an idiot. id whack u in brooklyn. u ****in dubai piece of ****. u look like garbage btw, saw ur pic on p3rpl3xity.

just so u know, im using that crappy skin u gave me. its mine.

To that point, I lost all respect for this person. I mentioned to him that perhaps he needed the few hundred dollars more than I did. And for him to use the skin, I have no problems, because I just placed the source files in a folder named as ‘non-exclusive’. I shall have this design implemented and sold as a non-exclusive once I launch my property. You can go ahead and use it, it’ll make me happy!

Let me make it clear, I’ve always used screenshots of my previous creation as placeholders for the forum areas (tabular data) to be placed in the mock designs. Additionally, I’ve made use of banners from various places to be used as placeholders in my designs. So the content you see in one mock design, shouldn’t make you think that it was created for ‘that’ client; if you do, you’ve got issues!

All in all, I respect all my clients, irrespective of what they pay. And I hold no interest to have their money on me, if I haven’t done anything for them in return. Every time Matt had requested for a refund, I’ve met that request in a matter of seconds. The way Matt puts it that vbulletinskinz has scammed him is entirely wrong. He makes it sound like I’ve run away with his funds, and never invested time in his project. On the contrary, it is him who has scammed me of not paying the 50% that he owes me.

Sorry about the long read folks, but I think it was needed to clear out the odds. Basically, I don’t think either of us had done wrong, if only Matt had provided a proper briefing for the forum design along with the logo design, things would have been a lot clear. Besides, the way Matt has carried himself towards the end would tend to put anyone off!

If anyone needs any further clarification, please shoot me an email at info@vbulletinskinz.com – I shall be happy to respond with specifics.

Cheers!