View Single Post
06-12-2012, 11:07 AM
KewL is offline KewL
Expertise: Design, Music, Xhtml, Css
Software: Photoshop, Coda, FL Studio

KewL is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Why do we have $400 to spend on a logo, but we can't get the new skin coded.

This site needs to look cooler. The current design looks soooooooooo boring. I don't see why anyone would sign up.

Maybe we need a new forum system. No one really opens vbulletin style forums anymore. I've never been to the sites dan mention but who knows.

We need some good activity. Some good posts, some speedy replies, some designs, and some feedback. The staff doesn't even try to start new threads or do anything.

I do't even know who's on the staff anymore. The staff used to be cool trendy designs/coders who were actively involved on the board/freelancing/design/coding or whatever they did. Not to judge but the staff is so lame here.

For real though, you can work on all the big changes later. In the mean time, just pay someone $300 (or whatever it costs) to code the new forum skin and start creating new threads/writing posts with personality.

There's really not a single thing you can say to justify the lack of improvement/changes going on here.

I don't know why I even wasted my time writing this. this forum is going to be on the same shitty path for the next 5 years until it finally dies

Doooooo sooooooommmmmmmeeeeeeettttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhiiii iiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg plllleasse anything