View Single Post
08-29-2008, 09:42 PM
Garrett is offline Garrett
Software:

Garrett is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Garrett

Old

Originally Posted by okaymatt View Post
Yeah it was a good try on the California lol!

But I believe that you are wrong on his reason for choosing her, she is an amazing senator, and the highest approval rating over any other in the USA. I think its more then just "votes" or else he wouldn't select a state with such few people.
You don't understand, I WASN'T saying he should focus on California or ANYTHING about California other than their electoral power, nothing else.

Amazing Senator? Did you read what Awesome said at all? She has less time than Obama. What about all the other people? Your votes determine where your electoral votes go, she has the fewest to give. From what I can see, you like her "Sarah's pretty attractive...lol", you shouldn't be allowed to vote then. What ideas of hers do you support then? Of course there are the default republican stand points, but what about her makes her better than Biden?

If you can prove to me that there aren't any other right winged governors that have served longer than her and can't get more than 3 electoral votes, then I will go with you. He is playing the Hillary card.