View Single Post
12-02-2010, 07:02 PM
adbox is offline adbox
Software:

adbox is on a distinguished road

Old

Whats new in BlogSense 7.6.9.5

The latest developments with BlogSenseWp automation suite.

RANDOM POST TIMES

If the setting to randomize post times is toggled on (it’s off by default), then BlogSense will check for two parameters also defined in your settings; a minimum hour and a maximum hour. These numbers are based between 1 and 24 and represent the hours of the day. For each post, BlogSense will choose a random hour between our parameters for timestamp generation. Pretty simple eh?

ADVANCED REMOTE PUBLISHING API

This is a work in progress, but is designed for potential integration with other scripts and services. I’ve already made two videos discussing the API and one of it’s potential uses with the Google Reader App.

DEFINE POST STATUS BEFORE PUBLISHING

Many users have been requesting the ability to publish into draft mode or private mode or pending review mode. We've added in the ability to set this setting on each campaign.

COMBINE & MIX RSS FEEDS

This is one of those that personally I never found a user for but many of my users request due to an idea they have going. It's a cool feature and was fun to create... and does a damn good job.

How this works:

• Can create a single RSS feed out of multiple RSS feeds.
  • Ability to sort by publish date ascending or descending.
  • Ability to mix all items at random.
  • This has been added as a tool to the RSS Tools Section.

RETAIN ORIGINAL DATES AND AUTHOR FOR RSS MODULE

Some users made case that unlike Autoblogged, BlogSense was not able to retain the original date of an article or the original author. So to eliminate this weakness these options have been added in.