View Single Post
08-02-2011, 08:03 PM
adbox is offline adbox
Software:

adbox is on a distinguished road

Old  BlogSense Gains Keyword(s) List Module

Attention BlogSense!

For the longest time the difference between BlogSense and other commercial available automation programs has been that the other’s were powered by keyword lists, where as BlogSense focused on everything else in the world of automation but this (I originally didn’t want to re-invent the wheel and risk appearing as a WP Robot copy cat).

But as I’ve grown as a marketer I’ve seen the value in having such an option and have seen how it can help quickly generate and target content at the same time.

BlogSense now has a keyword list powered automation module making BlogSense the most comprehensive autoblogger on the internet to date.

There is a catch though; rather a weakness. BlogSense is still not a strong provider of content generation shortcodes. We have a couple, but not many. Because of this I recommend using other software’s shortcodes, such as WP Robot’s or WP Mage’s should help perfect any shortcomings inherent in BlogSense to make BlogSense to perfect automation system.

Here is a video introduction to the latest addition:
‪Autoblogging Tips - BlogSense Keywords Module in action. (Update Announcement)‬‏ - YouTube

In other news. Are you taking advantage of Google Plus or Facebook? I found a like/plus sharing system that I’m currently trying out. So far it’s pretty cool! Check it out here:
http://bit.ly/omduRU

Take care and tell someone about BlogSense!
Hudson Atwell

Hatnohat Marketing & Development
[BS] 9.5.4.3 ? We've made goog.gl the default URL shortner for the bookmarking Module. hatnohat
BlogSenseWP Developer's Log BlogSenseWP
WPTrafficTools - Advanced Wordpress Plugin Suite WP Traffic Tools

BlogSense 9.5.3.1 – Perfecting BlogSene – Gains Keyword Module BlogSenseWP BlogSenseWP