View Single Post
01-04-2008, 10:08 AM
Seb is offline Seb
Expertise:
Software:

Seb is on a distinguished road

Old  Your Worst Fears...

Well, I just went to put something up into my attic/loft (whatever you call it), and something I had heard on the news once dawned on me. A man had been living in someone's attic for a year or so without them knowing. When the owners left the house he would come out and freely use their home. Eventually the owners became suspicious and somewhat baffled - things were moved about, taken, and no signs of false entry. They eventually suspected someone was living in their attic. They called the police, and low and behold, there was someone living in their attic...

Anyway, i've never felt conscious of going up into an attic before, but it certainly makes you think. The concept is frightening, and as I turned on that light with those thoughts running through my head, it freaked me out to say the least. Some may say that's weird, but it's just fear of the unknown (xenophobia) really.

I am sure there is a phobias thread lurking in the depths of the forum, but let's hear some of your phobias. This may help you (there's also some funny ones!):

http://phobialist.com/ (no it's not my site, lol, first on Google when 'list of phobias' is searched)