View Single Post
06-06-2007, 06:55 PM
viccore is offline viccore
Software:

viccore is on a distinguished road

Old

About Me:
I am 22 years old and have been a freelance designer for almost 6 years now. I am eager and ready for any projects, big or small, and look forward to working with every client I come in contact with. I always make sure contact is easy between us both, via AIM/MSN/EMAIL. Phone conversations are also available if the client wants to talk via phone.

Services Offered:
Web designs are what I create most. I like to create styles that haven't been overused and are not normally considered web 2.0, even though I do create those as well. PSD Templates, xHTML/CSS coding, Banners, flyers, business cards, cd covers. Basically, anything you can put a graphic design on, I can design for you. Prices vary by project, so I cannot give a set price at this time. Contact me if you'd like to discuss further.

Terms of Service:
For full website design and coding:
A 25% down-payment is required to begin the project. 50% is due upon the completion of the design. the remaining balance of 25% is due upon completion of the coding.
For design only projects:
A 50% down-payment is required to begin the project. The remaining 50% is required on completion of the project.

Contact Details:
PM ME
Email Me

Trading History:
Click to see my Trading History

Portfolio Comments:
Click here to comment on my portfolio

I've tried attaching more, but the size of the files were too big.
View My Portfolio

Attached Images
File Type: jpg toxzik-tees_design.jpg (274.1 KB, 146 views)