View Single Post
02-08-2005, 08:49 AM
CTABUK is offline CTABUK
Expertise:
Software:

CTABUK is on a distinguished road

Old

Ok, thanks, simple rules, all of you tend to make short pithy posts. I'm a spider, I go into this forum and I see lots of replies but with no Content, I quickly move on, the idea of forums is knowledge transfer, you learn something from me, and I from you. If you post in DMOZ Google will find you. I have also noticed a few 'text' posts, u r gr8 -
that is 'gooblydygook' to a spider. It maybe perfect for mobile phones but spiders require text in the language that they are used to. If you post in Germany, it is mostly in English, France the same (but with more garlic). If you are serious about making money - then I'm afraid shortcuts are not enough. How many of you submit your sites to Directories everyday? Get started here www.pheedster.com/directories.php
How many of you know how to get quality backlinks to your sites? Read this and learn
http://www.cre8asite.net/browseCats.asp?category=48
No I'm not a Schoolteacher, actually I'm also a session guitarist who has played with some very well known guys.
Admin, may I suggest that you allow URL's on posts, the spiders need to see them, they don't go into profiles.