View Single Post
03-07-2007, 12:52 AM
Randy is offline Randy
Software:

Randy is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Randy

Old

Major question for you, that i might be looking to hire you for, if you are up the a huge challenge. I plan to be making a network of CS:Source servers around the globe with a friend, and i am looking for a map, that you can design for me, and possibly code it, where you need a special password which i set to place it on your server, for i can have a private map for my servers. I know this is alittle bit out of the range of web design and web coding, but i need a map. Now i am not 100% sure i will be going with you, if your up to the challenge, but i have done a recient job where i made some $$ for designing a house, for a rich guy. and I am looking for something, fancy that is custom to my servers. If you are up to the challenge to do the research, and time to spend on making this for me please give me a quote on what your price would be. depending on this new client that should be contacting me today, i might be in the market for 2 custom maps. If you need a counterstrike source item, to test them on, I am willing to send you enough money to purchase a copy.

Sincerly,
Randy