View Single Post
06-29-2012, 06:12 PM
outingly is offline outingly
Expertise: Investment
Software:

outingly is on a distinguished road

Old  Outingly News

Hey Guys,

i know I haven't been around here very long, but I just thought I'd let you know who I am, and what I'm up to!

I consider myself quite the little entrepreneur and I'm lucky enough to have been introduced to a few fantastic designers and developers from the forum *looks at you Mauro, Jamie and Gilles*.

We're looking to restructure the way we organise our daily social lives. Ever had a hard day freelancing - finished up and well, done nothing? We're going to change that. We want people to be more "Outingly".

We're going to launch an Alpha version in the next week or two and we need some great testers. We'll also be on the lookout for some mobile application developers and perhaps some others to help the current team.

I'd love to get your opinions on our coming soon page, general idea (if you fancy a little reading, check out our blog) and would REALLY appreciate some facebook and twitter love!

Thanks!

Outingly.

http://www.outingly.com

PS. I believe a few of you here will really appreciate our "Share-Heart" on the homepage! *hint, top left*