View Single Post
11-23-2012, 07:10 PM
BeNzY is offline BeNzY
Software:

BeNzY is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to BeNzY Send a message via MSN to BeNzY Send a message via Yahoo to BeNzY Send a message via Skype™ to BeNzY

Old  Wordpress Forum Intergration, please advise :)

Hello talkfreelance community!

I represent Infinite Solutions a consulting firm who is starting a website to benefit all all small business owners. It doesn't matter if your business is online or not, every business will be able to benefit from our site for free. We will ultimately sell our consulting services via the web and tasks preformed over Skype. In addition we will also be selling "solutions," or known as "services." We work with the best and we prove value to our clients on a daily basis. The name of the site will remain a mystery as it is currently being developed in beta test format for all of our personnel to view, provide feedback and utilize when requested.

We have decided that we will surely need a forum in addition to our WordPress driven site. The ultimate goal is to provide a great quality forum for our members. I have preferred to work with vBulletin for many years although I have experience with others as well. I have noticed recently some forum software's start to rise in quality. I am open to suggestions and would appreciate all that you could offer as a solution.

Cheers!
Benzy