View Single Post
12-01-2007, 01:32 AM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old

Consider it done, although you've just made a bigger fuss which has advertised it more A PM would have sufficed. Only trying to give a fellow programmer some advice.

I've also just finished writing up a constructive article about that type of common downfall for many programmers. Predominantly because I felt somewhat bad, and I feel you need some key pointers to help you out. I know what I felt like when programmers would bash my code, but I do assure you it's all fine in the long run

I'll get that article up, I won't publish the link here for obvious reasons, and I respect that, but if you wish to have a read, it will be up shortly. I was also going to link to your website to get you more advertising, but if that's a taboo, then please do say so now and I won't mention Click to the Moon. I'm sure it will help you and many others along the way!

I also respect that it may not be the goal of the application, though it is a crucial part of the application nevertheless. Without it you'll never move onto bigger and better things whilst improving your code. We're all constantly learning!