View Single Post
07-11-2007, 11:31 AM
shadeshigeru is offline shadeshigeru
Expertise:
Software:

shadeshigeru is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to shadeshigeru Send a message via MSN to shadeshigeru Send a message via Yahoo to shadeshigeru

Old

:shrug: You said that if everybody on the forum saw it they would agree with you and i would be very unpopular, I was just testing your theory . So if your a full time student, great man, glad to hear your on your way to getting an education, is this highschool or college out of curiosity? If it takes you 10 hours to design and develope a website, and you charge $70 for it, do you not mind making only $7 per hour for your work?

I've talked to a few of the other people on this board, and i've found that there are quite a few people from third world countries. If you are from a 3rd world country, then i understand completely why you feel your rates are up to par 'yes for a student'. It's actually very high pay compared to their cost of living. Otherwise it just baffles me why you would be willing to work for so cheap, this work is a skill, not everybody possesses it, it isnt something you can go to school for and simply be good at, so why sell it for less than something that anybody could learn and do i guess is my point for you.

What are you majoring in, in school out of curiosity if your in college?