View Single Post
03-27-2007, 09:14 AM
hoolagon is offline hoolagon
Software:

hoolagon is on a distinguished road

Old

ok, so I'm discovering a problem. Possibly the reason why some of you find it so hard to locate the entrance to the site.... but its a really tough one to solve because I cant work out how to replicate it.

For some undiscovered reason, some people - i have no idea how wide spread this is - tell me that when they open my site it doesnt work as i describe. Im not sure what they get, but they definately are not seeing the same thing as me.

This is what is supposed to happen:

Preloader writes my name over a black background.

Once loaded, my name becomes a cutout, under which you can clearly see the 3 moving background images.
Around the name should be a black background with an alpha set to change dependent upon the cursor location.... The closer to the i-dot the clearer the black background becomes.
The cursor also rotates so it is always pointing towardfs to i-dot.

Clicking will result in a trail of arrows pointing towards the i-dot.

Clicking the i-dot will result in the arrows "flying" accorss the screen and disappearing, after which the naviagation menu will appear.

This is causing me a headache as it will be costing me work. So I really need to get it fixed.... I need to know if anyones getting anything different than what I have described, and if so could you tell me precisely what it is and when its happening.

Thank you,

Hoolagon