07-15-2010, 07:37 PM
Catalyst is offline Catalyst
Expertise: Design
Software:

Catalyst is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to Catalyst

Old

Originally Posted by hakem View Post
ok , it's not like that .. for example if you offered me your services , why would I say no ?

it's the same here , if someone goes to the owner and tell him I will make some improvements in the forum ... he won't say no in most cases ..

it's the same with me . i've told the owner of the other forum that I would make some improvements , he called me and we talked , then he put me as an administrator .. and lots of members objected that . but later no one said anything .

I vote for jordan to be a mod

Edit : and btw , I have something like 50 posts only in the public forums forum , but in the mods section i have like 700 posts.

Someone who immediately bashes a new staff member of Talkfreelance without even knowing anything about them would not be staff material in my personal opinion.

I love this community and I have seen it go through its up's and down's, so I chose to accept this position because I have an undying passion for design, development, administration, and being an educated professional in the industry that people are able to approach if they have any issues, feedback, or anything in general concerning TFL.

Yes, I will admit that I have strayed away from the freelance scene a couple times due to progressing my career, educational, and profession reasons, but all that matters right now is that I am a person with a great amount of experience running communities, skill in relation to user aesthetics, maturity, and I am able to put everything I have towards the ongoing development of this site.

I don't understand how a few of you would instantly be hostile towards a person who clearly has the passion for what this community stands for. Yes, there's a few new staff members. Give us a chance to make a difference before calling us out because of our activity.

I'm here to help guys.